Friday, March 01, 2013

////

Toothpaste as Feminine Wash


Why not use toothpaste as feminine wash?
Ok. Let’s talk about women’s health this time.
I guess when I was a teen when I got this weird-absurd advise about using toothpaste…(from our herbalist neighbor).
I already forgot about till recently that I am so curious about the dangers of wearing panty liners every day and douching.
Anyway, you can’t begin to imagine my horror when I've heard of it!!Whatt!!!Toothpaste?!!!
and she has been using it for decades!!!
If I don't know her I might ask - What kind of crack is she on?? Is she trying to stay " minty fresh" down there? Or does she has teeth down there? Toothpaste is for the mouth!  It prevents gingivitis Not vaginitis. Hope she doesn't use a toothbrush too!! ^_^
One of my weird beauty tricks for toothpaste is, I use it to dry my pimples well that’s different story.
Well based on research the same bacteria 'down there' can also find in the mouth.
Even some OB-Gyne advise it, especially during red days but use low PH toothpaste to avoid dryness.
How about 12hr antibacterial toothpaste protection??Is it more effective?! LOL.
There are few toothpaste products out there claiming an all in one magic toothpaste that can cure anything, anytime and can be a feminine wash too.
I haven't tried this and I’m not recommending nor advising anyone to use toothpaste. I’m just writing about this bizarre scenario.  ^^
Per Dr. Quang T. Nguyen“Toothpaste is not indicated for cleaning any part of the body aside from the mouth, teeth, and gums. There are products on the market that are indicated for feminine hygiene, although douching is not recommended because it eliminates helpful bacteria and leaves a woman susceptible to infections by yeast and harmful bacteria.”

If you have feminine problems always seek the advice of your OB –Gyne. Using products that you don’t know might cause complications in the long run.
Importantly,  what you eat plays an important part. Vegetarians usually smell/taste best down there.
If you're not vegetarian, you can lessen fish/meat/garlic/onion intake.  Eat yogurt almost everyday, any yogurt, frozen or cream yogurt because it has good bacteria that helps clean your tummy.
Drinking Pineapple juice is best too,  of course washing  regularly also helps a lot.
So sisters stay – Sexy,  Taste Yummy and Smell Good Down There!! :)
 -------------------
Source
Dr. Quang T. Nguyen of  HealthTap
Image from www.koraorganics.com 

17 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Unknown said... 12/15/2013 10:56 PM

    That's ridiculous but quite interesting to read. I've been using sebamed since 3months now and I'm very much satisfied with it.

  2. Unknown said... 1/24/2016 7:33 PM

    I tried this actually..just a small amount..

  3. victoria seo said... 9/07/2018 1:54 PM

    This blog had a to a great degree solid effect on me.
    best-feminine-wipes

  4. Unknown said... 9/22/2018 1:13 AM

    I have a fancy for your posts. They are precious pieces of advice. Learn captivating things. Hope you will upload more me. Thanks very much!
    emailwithloveapp2018 email with love

  5. Tony said... 5/09/2019 7:27 PM

    I nearly died today... Some old lady.. Keeps coming to work after deushing with crest tooth paste... Then she lays there letting out vaginal tooth paste farts... Just sitting there knowing where the smell is coming from is disgusting... And a killer...

  6. Tony said... 5/09/2019 7:29 PM

    I nearly died today... Some old lady.. Keeps coming to work after deushing with crest tooth paste... Then she lays there letting out vaginal tooth paste farts... Just sitting there knowing where the smell is coming from is disgusting... And a killer...

  7. divya said... 11/21/2019 2:27 AM

    Thanks a lot very much for the high quality and results-oriented help. I won’t think twice to endorse your blog post to anybody who wants and needs support about this area.

    Hijeen-V Vaginal Wash

  8. Yuvaraj said... 12/20/2019 8:48 PM

    My spouse and I love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on some the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome weblog!
    Hijeen-V vaginal wash

  9. Yuvaraj said... 12/20/2019 8:49 PM

    Thanks for one marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it; you are a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!
    Dr.Ethix Tulsi Elixir Drops

  10. Retail Pharma said... 1/17/2020 3:01 AM


    Thanks for sharing this informative and useful blog over here.

    Veeon Ayurvedic Feminine Foaming Intimate Wash is scientifically designed to promote body’s natural vaginal pH balance and maintain complete vaginal hygiene.

  11. Unknown said... 3/08/2020 4:31 AM

    Nice one

  12. Unknown said... 3/11/2020 12:20 PM

    Good advice,thanks

  13. Unknown said... 3/17/2021 3:54 AM

    Im using white toothpaste like feminine wash
    My vagina but only in the outside part not inside,im using almost 2weeks and thanks fir thia coz the bad smell is gone. And maybe there is only side effect if you put the toothpaste inside of yourvigina.

  14. Rozysharma said... 10/14/2021 4:22 AM

    Hotstar apk is an Indian media streaming platform developed by Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd Company to provide you with free access to the limitless entertainment by allowing you to enjoy TV shows, serials, and movies from India and across the world.
    https://apkmodule.com/hotstar-mod-apk/

  15. Unknown said... 1/27/2022 6:27 AM

    The Official FM Whatsapp APK is actually safe and anti ban

  16. gbwhatsapp apk said... 1/19/2023 9:47 AM

    GBWhatsapp APK

  17. truck accident said... 2/20/2024 9:37 PM


    Thanks for sharing this informative and useful blog over here.

Post a Comment