Sunday, March 02, 2014

////

The KDrama 2nd Lead Man Syndrome

I can’t forget these dudes who gets friend-zoned

This other guy in the drama is just as attractive/rich/hot as the lead male, except he’s actually sweet and loving towards the girl. But sadly, so sadly NEVER GETS THE GIRL. 

Can I have one or two of them instead? 

Like I always said, I constantly fall in love in every male lead in a kdrama series..but sometimes on the 2nd male lead. I have that moments that I fell with second-lead-adoration syndrome. But it will always take a very strong portrayal to sway me from the no. 1 prince to the 2nd prince in a kdrama story. And sometimes I can't help but to get mad on the female lead for not liking the 2nd Prince.

Among those popular 2nd leads here are my faves~ 

Kim Hyun Joong as Ji Hoo
 One of the 2nd male lead that I love is Kim Hyun Joong, who play Ji Hoo in Boys Over Flowers. Playing the classic third party, he has a lot to prove but his serious attitude, princey face and sweet melt-your knees-smile has won so many hearts including mine. 


Yoo Ah In as Moon Jae Shin

And who wouldn't fall for this bad boy by day rebel at night Sungkyunkwan scholar?  After his F4 Joseon stint I am now one of his stalker!  He gets even steamier and hotter as you stare at him and he has this sexiest smile from all Saguek characters to date.

I'm honoring these two of my fave 2nd Prince, so how about you, who’s yours?

Inked with Love and Passion,

Simply Princess
3-2-2014

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. oldgal said... 3/02/2014 2:15 PM

    Young do/Kim Woo bin from The Heirs of course. Shin Ji hoon/Kim Ji sook from "I Need Romance 2" he was just so sweet and sad.

  2. Analou Dedal said... 3/02/2014 10:29 PM

    yeah TT Johns~ those guys were gorgeous...

  3. oldgal said... 3/06/2014 7:15 PM

    Hi Princess...I also think Kim Sung soo and Bae Soo bin are gorgeous men that always play second lead. I'm not really sure what locks some very handsome capable actors into 2nd lead and supporting roles but Kdrama has a lot of them.

Post a Comment