Saturday, December 07, 2013

////

Wanderlust

"Hi, I'll be here and I'll gonna love you more and more each day but I'm not going to stay".

Travelling is flirting in life. I can't remember who said it,but travelling is like saying that quote in each place you visit. 

So I'm really a late bloomer even in travelling, it's good news that there are no age limits on adventure. Anyone can make nature a playground. I really love to travel but like anybody else I have so many excuses, too expensive, no time, scared, endless excuses. But huge Thanks to my friends and office mates for encouraging me to go with them and experience the joy of exploring. It open up my mind and widen my horizons.  So here I am a new born flirt!


I have a fair share of sight seeing, exploring but mostly near my town, so I can say that I'm not yet a fully pledge traveller. I just got my first taste of real vacation and here I am writing like I've seen the whole world!Haha. 

Well, that's why one of my personal project next year is to travel as much as I can. Have I told you that I've already booked my next adventures next year?!     

I guess the desire to explore and take a plunge of nature's beauty is a part of our nature it was engrave deep in our bones.  Ask anyone and it's part of his/her bucket list.

Nothing can replace the unique experiences traveling offers, especially if you're with friends or family.  A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles, as the saying goes. Remember, you only live once, so passing up a chance to travel is tantamount to passing up a life-altering experience, as a good friend of mine told me.

Today we're so perpetually busy that most of what we do passes by in a flash and is gone forever — without having any real meaning attached to it. Hey stop, take deep breath and have time to relax. Like an old FB post "You can always make money but you cannot make memories" so travel as much as you can, travelling gives you a unique experience that could last a lifetime. So break out of your shell, enjoy life like never before, create memories that would last a lifetime. 


As Mark Twain once wrote, “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

 A toast to our adventures, in whatever corner of the world we find them. Cheers!

Inked with Love and Passion,
Simply Princess
12082013

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment