Sunday, December 15, 2013

////

100 Things I am Grateful for


It's been one wild ride year of awesomeness and this is my top 100 that I'm thankful for.

1. Life - for a chance to cross this world
2. Family - for loving me unconditionally 
3. Friends - for tavelling with me on this journey of life with warmth
4. Dog - for one of a kind friendship and undivided attention
5. Teacher - for shaping the future me
6. Grand Parents - for endless stories and for being my no. 1 attorney 
7. Relatives - for explaining how weird our roots are 
8. Mentor - for sharpening my skills
9. Scientist - for thinking the unthinkable that always made we wonder
10. Children - for reminding me not to take life seriously
11. Good Health - for having enough strength to appreciate life
12. Breaks - for time to stop and smell the roses
13. Education - for something I can write in my resume
14. Career - for what I am today
15. Gathering - for celebrating our togetherness
16. Seminars - for new skills and knowledge
17. Festival - for entertainment and good time 
18. Birthdays - to celebrate new added candle on the cake
19. Museum - for making me grateful of our ancestors
20. Choice - for so much options in life 
21. Prayers - for having a direct line greater than any mobile network
22. Wishes - for giving me positive outlook in life 
23. Dreams - that drives me everyday
24. Laughter - for making my day lighter
25. Hope - for that daily positive outlook
26. Love - for inexplicably wonderful feeling
27. Arts - for making me appreciate life in so many ways
28. Paintings - for letting me see the painter's soul
29. Music - to express my feeling with tune
30. Theater Plays - to see life in an entertaining way
31. Games - for making me forget the time
32. Internet - for making my world wider and larger than before
33. Blog - for a place I can express my sentiments
34. Collections - for making me realized how weird I am.
35. TV - for added noise in the house
36. Documentaries - for opening my eyes to the reality of life
37. Jokes - for lighten my mood and making my day
38. Books - for a great experience that I can repeat over and over again
39. Bed - Heaven on earth
40. Food - for the pleasure of sharing and eating
41. Gifts - for the anticipation, surprises and thoughtfulness
42. Kitchen - for having a place I can weave magic
43. Dance - for rocking my world
44. Technology - for making my life easier everyday
45. Medicine - for making me feel better
46. Clothes - for keeping my body warm
47. Home - for having a happiest place on Earth
48. Plane - for making me see the wonders of the world
49. Public Transportation - for bringing me from places to places
50. Sweets - for mouth watering desserts
51. Vegetables - for making me healthy
52. Fruits - for making me young looking
53. Water - for making my skin healthy
54. Air - my source of life
55. Coffee - for being with me every night
56. Bread - for a holy food other than rice
57. Sun - for shining on me everyday
58. Earth - for taking care of me
59. Moon - for the most romantic thing on this world
60. Star - for making me appreciate darkness
61. Rainbows - for that symbolic hope after the rain
62. Trees - for breezy shade and dramatic fall of leaves
63. Flowers - for gorgeous colorful petals 
64. Animals - for adorable creatures
65. Sea - for letting me fly under water
66. Dawn - for the darkest and silent hour of the day, (my writing time)
67. Colors - for making my life so alive
68. Clouds - for that cotton candy on air
69. Rain - for free showers
70. Holidays - for extra time for myself and family
71. Nature - for creating wonderful places
72. Chance - for fresh starts and rooms for mistake and I can redo it again
73. Acceptance - no matter how weird I am
74. Kindness - for such act that let my guard down
75. Generosity - for receiving more than I gave
76. Encouragement - for words that brought me up
77. Forgiveness - for making me free
78. Faithfulness - for sticking with me
79. Challenges - for making my life interesting
80. Gratitude - for having a way to express my heartfelt thanks
81. Knowledge - for something I can share
82. Freedom -  the freedom to wander anywhere
83. Independence - to be able to fly in every areas of my life independently.
84. Peace - for not worrying my safety
85. Faith - for something I can hold on to
86. Today - for this blessed day
87. Courage - for making me face the reality
88. Joy - for reminding me this is life
89. Heartaches - for making me stronger
90. Respect - for treating me rightfully
91. Emotions - for a roller coaster ride
92. Surprises - for making my heart jump
93. Fun - for making me enjoy life
94. Hug - for a wonderful feeling
95. Kisses - for making me forget everything
96. Relationship - for life altering experience
97. Experiences - for making my life meaningful
98. Silence - for having time to reflect
99. Magic Words - for I can also cast magic like Harry Potter
100. You - especially you, who read this. Thank you so much.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment