Wednesday, April 03, 2013

////

Daily Qoutes (in English and Korean)

I've read a blog post by dreamingtotoro (visit the blog My {Seoul}Dream) that led me to a twitter account that posts random quotes in English and Korean language - A Quote a Day by Coram Doe, (follow him on Twitter).
I love quotes..it open your mind to different perspectives and it explore the idea that life consists of so much more than what we experience on the surface.It enlighten your mind and sometimes warm your soul.

A Quote a Day makes a difference and best of all it has Korean translation! (I just made these images and some were found in Google. Credits to the rightful owners.)
                           




4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. audrey said... 4/12/2013 12:20 AM

    Nice post. I was waiting for that Korean translation and I was glad that I have found it in here.Thanks for sharing.I could say that translators really play a big role in our society.I can't see machines taking over the jobs of human translators in the near future, as they have done with so many other professions.Learning different languages is hard but fun.We were able to grasps the culture of every languages we translate.Especially in the ever faster moving world of globalized business, successful information and technology transfer within multinational businesses can make the difference between win or lose.

  2. Anonymous said... 4/18/2013 6:39 PM

    Thanks for reading my post^^ I love quotes too! I always feel like I'm...collecting them in my mind and then when I'm in a situation where I need motivation or inspiration, I just remember a quote I've read that applies...P.S. Your quote images are really cool :D

  3. Analou Dedal said... 4/19/2013 5:35 PM

    hi audrey..thank you for reading my post....
    >"I could say that translators really play a big role in our society.I can't see machines taking over the jobs of human translators in the near future, as they have done with so many other"
    -->and yes you're so right on this..maybe even a programme with artificial intelligence cannot even close to translate the real meaning of a simple sentence written in different language.

    >"Learning different languages is hard but fun."
    -->not just fun but keeps your mind sharp too!

    >"We were able to grasps the culture of every languages we translate."
    ---->just like what i always say, we cannot separate culture and language..culture is the soul of the language..as we go deeper in our language studies and exploration the more we understood their culture..

    Thank you again and good luck on your language adventure!^^

  4. Analou Dedal said... 4/19/2013 5:38 PM

    @dreamingtotoro..
    Hi!! thank you for visiting my site..oh It's an honor..i got this post/idea because of your blog entry..I've been looking for Korean - English quotes for quite sometime..and I'm so lucky to found your site.I love quotes too..what's more if it's in Korean!
    Thank you for your recommendation..^^

Post a Comment