Tuesday, May 01, 2012

3 Idiots




“Don’t chase success. Pursue for excellence and success will chase you. Pants Down…”
- Rancho Chanchad



Last Saturday, I decided to watch an Indian Movie titled 3 Idiots.


I heard about this movie in our office, when my office mate was raving about this film, and he said that it was really good… I was so curious that I wanted to check it out…, but I was not able to search it on the net and I don’t like to watch it on YouTube.


and after a long search on different stores I finally found a copy…


3 Idiots is one of the best movies I’ve seen. There were so many great scenes in the movie, many great lines, and many great characters (just minus the singing part…it was well choreographed, it was  just me that doesn’t like it in a movie^_^). This movie belongs to everyone. It’s a story of friendship, life, success, excellence, education, values, hope, love, aspirations and most importantly the goodness of life. Everyone can relate the character’s situation in many ways. There’s the tale of friendship of the three idiots who stand by each other through thick and thin.
I watched it twice! And if time permits, I will watch it all over again. It’s just an awesome movie!


Synopsis –
It’s a story of 3 students who enter the famous Imperial College of Engineering in Delhi (run by the principal Professor Viru Sahastrabudhhe (ViruS).The 3 students are: Farhan Qureshi, Raju Rastogi  and Rancchoddas Shyamaldas Chanchad “Rancho” , all from different backgrounds, and with different aspirations. Rancho turns out to be a student very different from what Virus likes, since he keeps on asking questions. The movie continues in this run, where Rancho surprised everybody by coming in first, while Raju and Farhan are at the bottom of the class consistently. Things escalate in a drunken situation, when they urinate at the door of Virus, and Raju is forced to make a choice; and he decides to jump from the 3rd floor. What happens next? Do they manage to graduate? What happens between Virus and Rancho?Watch this incredible movie.
(synopsis from http://3.bp.blogspot.com)

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment